Start a new topic

IP Control

Welcome to the PTZOptics forum(s)!

This thread has been created for end users to discuss the topic of TCP / UDP control settings when getting started with the PTZOptics cameras.

Please make sure to respect the experience level(s) of all users at all times when posting within our forums or your account may have access removed.

2 people have this question

Hi - Does the SuperJoy PTZ controller accept API commands from outside system.  In effect, we have a client running traffic management software across 100+ IP cameras and we would like them to be able to select a camera in the external software, then have the software tell SuperJoy PTZ which IP address (camera) to connect to for control.  Any guidance on this application would be very helpful, thanks!

Hello Dustin,

The SuperJoy can receive HTTP-CGI commands from other devices. And there is a command for changing which camera is currently selected by the controller.

I will link the HTTP-CGI Command set for the SuperJoy below.

SuperJoy HTTP-CGI Commands

Hello,

what I would like to do is acquiring one single frame with a trigger from a Digital Input on the camera, and the fetch the image with a HTTP command or TCP command. How to do that? Cpuld you give me the complete lists of both HTTP and TCP commands?

The Developer Portal on the site should have both of those lists. The link is below. 

https://ptzoptics.com/developer-portal/

Login to post a comment