Start a new topic

OBS

Welcome to the PTZOptics forum(s)!

This thread has been created for end users to discuss the topic of compatibility between the PTZOptics camera line and OBS production software.

Please make sure to respect the experience level(s) of all users at all times when posting within our forums or your account may have access removed.

I am using NDI, but a stable release of the obs-ndi plugin was just released for V28. I upgraded to 28 today and found another dockable PTZ control plugin for OBS. I would prefer to use the one designed for PTZOptics, but I will work with this for now. Sounds like OBS really didn't give a lot of heads up for this upgrade, there are a number of add ons that aren't functional.

While you are updating the control plugin, I would recommend making it dockable. It's much more convenient to use than having it over part of the screen. Thanks for the reply!

Hi Mark,

I am glad to here that OBS NDI plugin release you found seems to work. I do want to point out for others that may be reading the forum, I think you may be using a release that is an offshoot of the main OBS NDI Plugin or it could be a beta release. I have seen both discussed in the OBS forums. 

The main plugin is still being worked on for compatibility with OBS 28.0. 

https://obsproject.com/kb/obs-studio-28-plugin-compatibility

Login to post a comment