Start a new topic

Broadcast Frame Rates

Welcome to the PTZOptics forum(s)!

This thread has been created for end users to discuss the topic of PTZOptics potentially adding Broadcast Frame Rates to the cameras capabilities.

Please make sure to respect the experience level(s) of all users at all times when posting within our forums or your account may have access removed.

Currently PTZOptics cameras only provide solid frame rates for the video outputs.

Please provide any thoughts or feelings on the potential addition of broadcast frame rates as a capability of the cameras.

5 people like this idea

Matthew, Thank you for your reply. I will try those suggestions. It will be a while before I can find time to do that testing, but I will let you know what I find out.

Hi Kirk,

Absolutely my pleasure... if any questions arise in the midst of testing please don;t hesitate to come back.

We'll look forward to hearing from you in the near future hopefully with success and otherwise with some good info so we can try some and use to combat the problem.

Matthew, is there a possibility or a timeline for adding these frame rates on the Zcams?  I have a PT20X-ZCAM and would love to be able to send 1080i59.94 to match the rest of my installation.

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

While this is something we have been exploring the possibility of we do not currently have a timeline for deployment.

I'll ask the team that has this on their to-do list(s) and see if they have any new updates to share.

If you have any other questions about your camera(s) please don't hesitate to come back to the forums.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment