Start a new topic

MAC PTZOPTICS PLUGIN missing files

the plugin is not working for me  (Doesn't load)- so I started looking at what I could find inside the .so file there are files to be included that are not on my MAC

is this the problem and if so where do I get the files

rpath/libobs.0.dylib

rpath/libobs-frontend-api.dylib

/usr/local/opt/ffmpeg/lib/libavutil.56.dylib

/usr/local/opt/ffmpeg/lib/libavfilter.7.dylib

thanks

3 people have this question

Hi Gary,

The file you have mentioned is available as part of the FFMPEG library, usually also included when you install VLC.

You can download the FFMPEG files from the following link:  https://ffmpeg.org/download.html that should resolve the error.

I hope this is helpful and if you have any other questions please let us know.

still didn't work these 2 are still missing

rpath/libobs.0.dylib

still didn't work these 2 are still missing

rpath/libobs.0.dylib

Hi Gary,

It looks like this may be an incompatibility with the latest OBS and the platform it was created on using new aliases that our software solution utilized in other ways.

I have reached out to our programmer to see if he can help us isolate the issue with our build and bring it up to speed with the modern aliases utilized by the Mac OBS solution.

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention and hopefully we can resolve the issue ASAP.

any word on new version yet

any idea when a new version will be available

Any idea when this will be updated?

I'm having issues installing the PTZOptics OBS Plugin for Mac as well... I followed the download and install instructions but the file destinations that it is telling me to put them in seem to be different than what is available in the current version of OBS.

Mac OS 10.15.4

OBS 25.0.8

Any help with this would be extremely helpful!

Hi Everyone,

We have updated the application on the site for the Mac OS users.

We are also currently testing the application under the latest Mac OS release, from just a day ago, to see if any issues arise.

I have never got it to work

Just installed it - still doesn't show under tools

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for the quick feedback.

I have met with our Mac Developer this morning and discussed all of the issues the forum has been kind enough to share.

He is going to be checking each issue one by one and providing an update to me as soon as possible on the cause and a resolve.

I hope to have some updated information, and maybe a download link, to share with you all soon.

I also cannot find the PTZ camera control app under the OBS tools menu.

I am running Catalina 10.15.5 operating system.

Here is what I have done. Your instructions state:

Copy obs-ptzcontroller.so to Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Resources/obs-plugins/ 

The" obs-plugins"folder is in the "Contents" folder and not in the "Resources" folder. I copied obs-ptzcontroller.so into  Applications/OBS.app/Contents/obs-plugins/ 

I copied SDL2.Framework into Applications/OBS.app/Contents/Frameworks

Hi Ron,

Thank you very much for this excellent detailed feedback.

I have contacted the developer again this morning and passed this along in hopes it assists them in getting to the root of the problem ASAP.

I look forward to following up in this forum once the developer has been able to rectify the issue you all are experiencing.

If there is anything else with your PTZOptics camera that I can assist with in the meantime please do not hesitate to return to the forums.

Login to post a comment