Start a new topic

PTZ Optic sofware on Windows 10

1. I have a question about the software. is it possible to adjust the screen size yourself? we have more than 6 presets, but the first 6 presets are large in the screen, the others I can barely see in my screen. I would like to see the window of select camera a bit smaller so that I can see the preset 7,8,9 better on my screen under church service.

IMAG0889.jpg
(4.27 MB)

1 person has this question

Hi Janvdijk84,

Currently there is no method of resizing the buttons you mention.

I know this is currently on the road map for the application, to increase the button size, but do not have any ETA I could provide.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to return to the forums.

Leider scheint das Problem der Anpassung der Bildschirmgröße und damit der Tasten für die Presets noch nicht gelöst zu sein. Oder gibt es eine Lösung, von der ich nichts weiß?

"Unfortunately, the problem of adjusting the screen size and thus the buttons for the presets does not seem to have been solved yet. Or is there a solution that I don't know about?"

Hello Joachim, 

That is correct, the app still does not resize well and does not allow you to adjust the size of the preset buttons.

We are working on an updated version of the control app but I am not sure when it will be released. 

Login to post a comment