Start a new topic
Answered

1080p

I am setting up my church's 20x 3g-sdi (gen2). I can't seem to get 1080p output to obs or over HDMI to a tv. The resolution dial doesn't seem to change anything, no matter were I put it. 1280 x 720 is all that it puts out.

Best Answer

The rotary dial on the back of the camera should determine the output resolution. Make sure to reboot once you are done changing this dial. Also, if you log into the cameras web gui, under the video tab, make sure the video format is set to dial priority. Apply, then go to the system tab and reboot the camera. 

If this continues we may need to RMA the camera to get it back. If that happens please reach out to support@ptzoptics.com for help setting that up. 

Answer

The rotary dial on the back of the camera should determine the output resolution. Make sure to reboot once you are done changing this dial. Also, if you log into the cameras web gui, under the video tab, make sure the video format is set to dial priority. Apply, then go to the system tab and reboot the camera. 

If this continues we may need to RMA the camera to get it back. If that happens please reach out to support@ptzoptics.com for help setting that up. 

Thanks so much for pointing me to the web client. The 720p120 option in the video tab was turned on. Problem solved.
Login to post a comment