Please follow the steps below to rename your camera:
- Open the Web GUI of the camera you wish to "rename" using an available web browser,
- From the left pane of options click the "Information" link
- In the "Device ID:" field you will be making your entry as follows...
- HEADER (ID)
- Example: "Room88 (12X-SDI-G2)"
- This will provide you the header of "Room88" within NDI and "12X-SDI-G2" as a sub-selection of the "Room88" header.
- Once you have made your desired changes please make sure to click "Apply" followed by a reboot of the camera.
- Now you should see you custom name and header show up within NDI.
Note: You can use the same "header" with multiple cameras, using unique "ID"s, to nest multiple cameras under one (1) header.