Once you have your camera powered on and connected to your computer, you will want to apply your NDI license so you can access the camera over the network.
First, you will need to download and install NewTek NDI Tools from the NewTek website. This download will include the NDI|HX driver you need for the camera. You will need to enter contact information so the link can be emailed to you.
Once installed, do the following:
- Open NewTek Studio Monitor.
- Click on the Menu Icon in the upper left corner of the Studio Monitor window.
- Select the PTZOptics Camera.
- You will the see the following:
- Click "Register" in the lower right corner.
- You will then see the window that allows you to Apply the license. (You will also have the option to purchase a license from NewTek if you don't already have one)
- Enter the license in the "Enter NDI" field and click "Enable NID|HX" button.
- This will apply the license and enable the NDI feature. You should see the following message. Click "OK" and you are ready to go!