TallyLights™ NewTek TriCaster controller installation
Modified on: Thu, 27 Jan, 2022 at 1:35 PM
NewTek TriCaster Controller Installation
- Use the included USB A-B cable to connect the TallyLights™ Controller to your computer.
- Download the NewTek Tricaster TallyLights™ Controller software.
- Install the software using the wizard.
- By default, the install wizard creates the following folder when utilizing a TriCaster video mixer.
NewTek TriCaster Controller Configuration
- Power up the NewTek Tricaster.
- Add the cameras to the first 8 inputs of your NewTek TriCaster.
- The cameras must be set to the first 1-8 sources to ensure compatibility with the controller.
- Setup is complete. The emitters will now trigger when set to Program and Preview through NewTek TriCaster.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.