OBS Controller Installation (Windows)
- Use the included USB A-B cable to connect the TallyLights™ Controller to your computer.
- Download and extract the OBS TallyLights™ Controller plugin.
- Open a new file explorer window and open the OBS scripts folder. This is typically found at:
- Copy the OBS TallyLights™ Controller plugin you extracted from step 2 into the OBS scripts folder. These files are:
OBS Controller Configuration
- Open OBS and click “Tools” from the menu bar, then select “Scripts”.
- From the Scripts window, click the “+” in the bottom left corner to add a new script.
- Select the “Tally-Lights.lua” file to add this script and click the Open button to add the script.
- For all Sources currently added in OBS Studio, there will be a tally assignment added. “Use the Emitter Assignment Matrix to map each Source to the corresponding Emitter
Please Note: If you have recently added Sources and they are not displayed, click the Refresh button on
the script to reload it. A script dialog box may appear, but you can just close it. The new
sources should now be visible.
- Assign Sources to a tally light. For example, the first source “Image 1” can be mapped to tally light 1 by setting its value to “1”.
Please Note: Multiple sources can be mapped to the same tally light. This tally will be
illuminated when any of the sources are placed in program or preview mode. For best results, use a separate Scene for each camera feed.
- The setup is complete. The emitters will now trigger when set to Program and Preview through OBS.OBS Controller Testing.