this article goes over controlling the PT-WEBCAM-80 and the PT-WEBCAM-80-V2 using the webcam config app when using MAC.
if you are using this camera with Windows please go to the link HERE
- make sure you have the right camera
- if you have a V1 camera you may need to update its firmware to be able to use the app, in order to do this you will have to reach out to support for the update.
- once you are sure you have the correct camera or that your camera is on the correct firmware you will need to download the webcam config app.
- windows app can be found here: https://f.hubspotusercontent20.net/hubfs/418770/Software/Webcam%20Config%20Tool%20WIN%20v1.1.1.zip
- mac app can be found here: https://f.hubspotusercontent20.net/hubfs/418770/Software/Webcam%20Config%20Tool%20MAC%20v1.1.1.zip
- once you have downloaded the tool you want to extract the file called "Webcam_Config_Tool" as seen in the picture below.
- once the tool is open you want to select the camera using the drop-down at the bottom and hit connect as seen below.
- once in the UVC settings you should be able to control the camera pan/tilt/zoom plus other features. in order to pan and tilt the camera, you will have to zoom first. below is a picture showing the UVC control section.
- please let us in support know if you are having any issues and if there is anything we can help with